Wednesday, January 20, 2010

reasons why "merciful" is not one of the attributes people list when they think of me.

it's the first round of grading for my three online classes. 

if everyone turned in their papers, i would have to grade 87.

i am secretly thrilled when i get through a class and there are a bunch of zeroes. it means that there are less papers for me to have to read and evaluate now.

in other, related news, i have no idea how people expect to pass classes if they don't turn work in.  and if they can't follow simple directions. 

one class down, two to go.  then i get to punish reward myself with zumba.  that'll be four classes in three days. i think i'm going for some sort of warped, painful record here. 

speaking of painful...back to work.

1 comment:

  1. you make me laugh. you probably don't make your students laugh quite as much. :)

    ReplyDelete