Saturday, February 6, 2010

i dreamed last night...

...that i was pregnant.

i'm not surprised. there are like sixty-five people that i know that are pregnant, and one person just had her baby.  i see facebook status updates all of the time about morning sickness and maternity clothes and ultrasounds and heartbeats.

last night, though, i had this dream that i was pregnant. the baby grew abnormally fast, and somehow i could x-ray vision and see her (it was a girl baby) little bones. she was all curled up against my right side, head up, like you would hold a baby in the crook of your arm.  it was sweet and i remember feeling really, really happy. even though she was growing at alien rate. 

i just wanted to write that down so that i ddn't forget. 

1 comment:

  1. You know what? Last time I was sick I dreamt that I was sick..and then I got sick.

    Just sayin' is all.
    p.s. I know someone who makes killer bows for girls.

    ReplyDelete