- pita bread and sundried tomato hummus. OHMYGOSH. so delicious.
- a few oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that i baked for husband's lunches this week. small ones but delicious nonetheless.
- a hot dog. a real hot dog, not the turkey or fat free kind. all pan seared and crunchy, in a real, white bread bun.
- doritos. with ketchup on them. they were spicy. shut up. i'm pregnant.
- chocolate milk.
- just a little bit of honey bunches of oats with chocolate milk on them.
- waffles (which i already told you about).
- carrots and ranch dip.
- pretzel sticks.
but sometimes, it's nice to feel like the crazy pregnant woman who's eating whatever she wants. and i don't even really feel bad about it.
i will admit, though. i am VERY FULL. goodness.
in other news, one of the three people who were due ahead of me gave birth today, a month ahead of schedule. she went to the midwife, was 3 cm dilated, and then 7 hours later, her baby was born.
that leaves two before me.