they're right about the nesting thing. HARDCORE nesting going on over here in Baby Girl land. case(s) in point:
- i'm washing everything (in tide free and clear, even though i know that you're supposed to use dreft but tide was cheaper and i couldn't understand what the difference was, really, even though i think the difference is the sweet baby smell...) that might possibly touch the baby.
- i'm almost desperate to get caught up on grading. i'm plowing through papers left and right, but i sort of wish i had started this process on monday rather than on wednesday. i'd be so much farther ahead.
- i'm assessing my pre-baby list, wondering what i can do next.
- i'm menu planning and grocery store list planning to capitalize on meat sales so that i can make and freeze some stuff so that what i promised my mom would be true--there would be a menu when she comes and food to just defrost and eat. i keep hoping this will be true, but i'm just not as sure as i once was.
- i'm dying--LITERALLY RESTRAINING MYSELF--from going to target/walmart/etc to buy the rest of the stuff that we need for Baby Girl's room so that i can actually finish the thing, including having all of her clothes sorted and all of the stuff done so that i can take pictures and call it a day.