Wednesday, December 29, 2010

thank you, facebook.

...for showing me the 330+ pictures of me and my wonderful husband, under our "friendship," which chronicles our relationship from then until now.  it doesn't take much for me to be insanely grateful, to the point of almost emotional overload, for what i have, but when i look at those pictures and remember those times when i wasn't sure what musicboy felt about me (does he? doesn't he? does he? doesn't he? oy. it was endless or so it seemed.), i am in awe of how blessed i am.

and now we're having a baby too.

for all of your strangely changing profiles and unfortunate privacy settings, sometimes you really do get it right.  so thanks, facebook, for reminding me just how grateful i am for everything that i have. 

1 comment:

  1. The same thing happened to me (I clicked on the 'see friendship' after Facebook started reminding me that my anniversary is Saturday...as if I'd forget). You had an incredible journey...thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete